APA Division 53, The Society for Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology (SCCAP) offers six types of membership — each includes access to all of the excellent benefits of membership!
APA membership is not required to become a member of Division 53.
The first year of membership is 100% free for all students. Membership remains 100% free in subsequent years for all student members of APA/APAGS.
Membership in Division 53 confers many benefits, including:
- Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Evidence-based Practice in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, and InBalance eNewsletter subscriptions.
- A website and listserv keeping you up to date on career and award opportunities in child clinical mental health.
- Student information and resources, including internship and postdoc opportunities in child clinical mental health.
- A forum for clinicians, researchers, educators and students.
- Opportunity to participate in ongoing debate and collectively influence important issues facing our field.