Psychologist - Children's Minnessota
We are looking for a psychologist to provide approximately half time therapy and half time general psychology assessment in our general outpatient mental health clinic at Children's MN, St. Paul. There will also be some opportunity for consultation and liaison as well as supervision. Here is a link to our website for further information. https://www.childrensmn.org/services/care-specialties-departments/behavioral-health-program/
Feel free to contact me directly with questions, or with CV and cover letter. Job posting is at this link. Application through link must also be completed.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOPATHOLOGY
Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota
The Institute of Child Development at the University of Minnesota seeks an outstanding candidate for a tenure-track position in developmental psychopathology at the Assistant Professor level beginning Fall 2018. We are particularly interested in researchers who (1) study normative and atypical development together in order to understand basic processes that influence pathways of developmental toward or away from pathological outcomes, (2) adopt a multiple levels of analysis approach (including but not limited to crossing behavior with one or preferably more of the following: genetics, epigenetics, neurobiological, relational, or sociocultural); (3) examine gene-environment interplay; and/or (4) conduct theoretically informative translational research via randomized control trials and/or intervention studies. Advanced developmental research methods and/or statistical expertise are especially valued. All applicants are expected to have strong and fundable research programs and to contribute to both graduate and undergraduate supervision and instruction in developmental psychology/developmental psychopathology.
Review of applications will begin October 9, 2017. Visit https://humanresources.umn.edu/jobs and search for Job Opening ID: 319286. Completed applications will include a letter addressing qualifications, CV, a description of the applicant’s research program, up to 4 representative publications, and 3 letters of recommendation. All supporting materials, except for the reference letters, should be attached electronically to the online application. Inform your references that letters of recommendation should be emailed to email@example.com.
The University of Minnesota is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Child Behavioral Health Program Administrator Willmar, MN (posted 3/16/17)
$71,535 - $102,918 annually
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health Services (CABHS) in Willmar has an opening for an experienced leader to oversee the delivery of inpatient mental health services for children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 6-18) with serious behavioral and emotional disturbances. The treatment team consists of hospitalists, psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and rehabilitation therapists dedicated to the use of evidence-based practices and integrated, person-centered approaches. CABHS is operated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Join our team as a State of Minnesota employee!
Duties of the CABHS Program Administrator include:
• Provide overall direction and leadership to the clinical, human, fiscal and physical plant resources to ensure the highest quality care and treatment are provided to clients requiring child and adolescent mental health treatment and or/related conditions for a state-wide adolescent mental health treatment program.
• Determine the direction and scope of treatment staff activity; develop strategies to recognize and resolve operational and physical plant issues.
• Develop and maintain collaborative business relationships with local, county, and community services to provide an array of treatment resources to clients.
• Ensure training and credentialing requirements are met and encourage staff professional development.
• Ensure treatment services continuously meet or exceed all applicable Federal, State and local rules, standard, and regulations.
The State of Minnesota offers an excellent employee benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental insurance with affordable dependent coverage, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
• Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or closely related management field;
• At least three years of hospital management experience (public or private, medical or behavioral);
• Two years of experience working with children and adolescents;
• Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations relating to hospital operations;
• Working knowledge of community resources, data reporting management, documentation and record‑keeping systems, human resources and labor relations practices, funding resources and funding requirements;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance Process Improvement;
• Possession of strong organization skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively;
• Ability to promote a team oriented work environment;
• Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Executive Leadership, Hospital Administration, or closely related management field;
• Licensed Mental Health Professional with at least three years of administrative experience.
Pediatric Psychologist position in Minneapolis, MN (posted 2/5/17)
MEDICAL PSYCHOLOGY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM, MAYO CLINIC, Rochester (posted 12/2/16, deadline 12/16/16)
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Psychology, Minnesota Epilepsy Group, Children's Hospital and Clinics of Minnesota, St. Paul (posted 11/12/16, deadline 12/20/16)
One-Year Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Community Clinical Child and Pediatric Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis (posted 10/26/16, deadline 1/13/17)
CHILD AND ADOLESCENT CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, ST. CLOUD HOSPITAL/CENTRACARE HEALTH, ST. CLOUD (posted 7/15/16)
Clinical Psychology Position, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare, St. Paul and Burnsville (posted 7/15/16)
Qualified candidates will demonstrate the following: