Clinical Psychologist - Board Certified / Board Eligible, Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS
Outstanding Clinical Psychologist Child Health, BC or BE Opportunity at Keesler AFB, MS.
Come Join Our Team of exceptional health care providers at Keesler AFB and experience the immense pride others have discovered in caring for Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Elevate your career by applying for our Clinical Psychologist Child Health opportunity in support of Keesler AFB!
* Excellent Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits!
* Full Time Position Days, OFF Every Other Friday!
* Sign-On Bonus/Relocation Assistance!
* NO Weekends! NO Call!
* PTO! 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
DUTIES: The duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
* Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
* Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders. The following are desirable skills:
* Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
* Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
* Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
* Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress).
* Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
* Producing a monthly average of patient visits and Relevant Value Units (RVUs) consistent with department norms.
* Education: 1) Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program. 2) Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology.
* Licensure: 1) Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. 2) Maintain an active license corresponding to a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number.
* Experience: Minimum of 24 months within the last 60 months (5 years) of experience as a licensed clinical psychologist treating children and families.
* Certification: 1) Shall have national and/or state approved and current board certification or board eligible certification in the specialty area in which he/she provides clinical services. 2) Maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association.
* Must be a U.S citizen and have the ability to pass a background check/security clearance.
STAFFING & SCHEDULING:
* Duty Hours for this position is a Compressed Work Schedule: (to include an assigned uncompensated 1-hour lunch)
- Week 1 Monday – Thursday 0700 - 1700 hours, Friday 0700 – 1600 hours.
- Week 2 Monday – Thursday 0700 – 1700 hours, Friday OFF!
Godwin Corporation provides experienced and committed health care personnel and related health care services to the federal government and private industry. EEO www.godwincorp.com
Apply by clicking on the following link - https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/GodwinCorporation/743999664080416--clinical-psychologist-child-health-bc-or-be-keesler-afb-ms